Interested in bringing a tour to the International Spy Museum? Click below to learn more about what we offer.
Thank you for your interest in visiting the International Spy Museum.
The Museum will begin welcoming groups on June 15, 2019. Reservations are now open and available for any arrival beginning June 15th and after.
If you are a Tour & Travel Planner and would like additional information or to make a group reservation, please contact Lori Scott at 202.654.2844 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For School Field Trips, please contact the Group Reservations Department 202.654.0943 or by email at email@example.com.
A designated Group Entrance is provided on the south side of the Museum Lobby. We ask all groups remain outside of the Group Entrance, under the covered Plaza if arriving by foot, or remain on the motor coach until instructed to enter by Spy Museum Representatives. Group Leaders/Guides are to check-in to the Group Desk and provide the Group Name and Visitation Time prior to access to the Museum. All groups should arrive 15 minutes prior to their visitation time to allow for check-in and entry.
To ensure a pleasurable experience for all we ask the following be communicated to your group and policies be adhered to:
- One chaperone to every (10) guests (ages 17 and under) must be present at all times and must be with the group throughout their experience in the Museum.
- Un-chaperoned guests or those who cause risk, damage, or compromise to the Museum or the experience of others, including guests and staff, will be escorted from the Museum.
- No flash photography or videography. Photographs are welcome and encouraged.
- No eating, drinking, smoking, or use of nicotine/e-cigarettes are permitted.
In the event you and your group have same day changes to your itinerary that would alter your group’s arrival time, please contact Spy Museum Representatives immediately via text or email below. When contacting the Museum, include the Group Name, visitation time and a phone number where we may return your call. The Museum will make every effort to work with you in adjusting your arrival time due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text: 502.791.5779
Field trip options are designed for groups between 15-90 students.
Calling all scouts! The International Spy Museum has programs just for you. Click below to learn about offers for all Scout groups.
Become an instant hero at your organization! Click below to learn more about our customized spy experiences for any group.