In this exceptionally difficult and uncertain time, our thoughts have been with you, our community. We hope you are faring well and keeping determined and hopeful.
We are heartened each day by the resilience and energy we see around us, and we wanted to tell you just a little bit about it. We’re all working safely at a distance, but SPY continues to be a beehive of activity. We’re focused on reaching out, providing resources, and creating spaces for learning and enjoyment:
- Spy from Home is up and running on Facebook –a lighthearted way for kids to learn about the craft of espionage and get creative
- We’ve created an online senior outreach program that provides engaging espionage-related interaction and learning
- With our partner Hope for Henry and local hospitals, we’ll soon be bringing SPY back to kids struggling with serious illness, through virtual means
- Our popular Spy Chats, Spy Trivia, Happy Hour Bar Crawls and Spy Talks are also going virtual
- Our website gathers together an array of resources, including stories about fascinating artifacts, virtual tours, and downloadable curriculum
All of this and more is being made available free of charge.
We have been heartened by the many messages of encouragement we have received from around the world. As a supporter of the Museum – whether through membership, volunteering, sponsorship, a major gift, or by sending visitors our way – we are particularly grateful for the part you have personally played in helping us to create what we believe is a unique contribution of knowledge, creativity, and enjoyment in our community
Our entire team thanks you for your support. Please stay safe.
Tamara Christian Chris Costa
President & COO Executive Director