International Spy Museum Executive Director and former Intelligence Officer
Take your Spy Museum experience to the next level with a private, VIP tour. From Museum Educators to former intelligence officers, we can provide an exclusive experience for your group.
former CIA Associate Director of the National Counterterrorism Center and Chief of Station
Historian & Curator at the International Spy Museum
Director of the National Cryptologic Museum in Ft. Meade, MD
Former CIA Chief of Disguise
International Spy Museum Director of Adult Education
International Spy Museum Adult Education Experience Developer
Program Director, Masters in Global Security Studies, in the School of Arts and Sciences, Advanced Academic Programs at Johns Hopkins University
- Tour Content: Museum collection highlights tour (personalized tours tailored to specific interests can be arranged)
- Guides: Tours are led by intelligence experts and Museum staff who can offer insightful information about exhibits and share behind-the-scenes stories around key artifacts
- Group Size: A maximum of 10 guests
- Age Recommendations: Thirteen and older (specialty tours can be arranged through the Youth Education Department for 7-12 year olds)
- Duration: Fees are based on a 90 - 120 minute tour of the Museum’s collections
- Timing: Tours are available seven days a week, any day of the year with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas; based on Speaker availability
- Fees: Rates vary based on the expert leading the tour; payment is due in full in advance of the tour
- Payment is due in full prior to the event.
- Add-ons: Gifts, event space rental, exclusive museum access, and team-building activities - ask your Sales Account Executive about pricing
- Reservation is subject to speaker availability
The Spy Museum does not endorse, approve, or support the opinions stated by the speakers. Statements made by presenters do not represent the position or opinion of the International Spy Museum.