Is your team ready to accept a high-stakes mission? The International Spy Museum Scavenger Hunt challenges teams in a 90 minute quest to accurately answer spy-crafty questions. Upon arrival, participants will test their spy knowledge with a speed–quiz to determine who begins the Hunt first. Once completed, each team will race through the exhibits on a spy-tingling covert mission inside the Museum. Put your stealth skills to the test while completing a 20 question scavenger hunt. After teams complete their mission, Museum staff will score your speed and accuracy to determine the top team. At the event's close, the MC will announce the results and prizes at your discretion.
- Hours: Scavenger Hunts can be conducted either during Museum hours, or in conjunction with an After-Hours event at the Museum. If the program is conducted during Museum hours, the program must conclude no later than the Museum’s daily closing time, If the program is conducted after-hours, the program must conclude no later than 11 pm. Even spies need to sleep.
- Fees: $39.95 per participant (plus tax) includes General Admission. Please note:After-hours access requires additional fee, which may be discussed over the phone.
- Payment is due in full prior to the event.
- Reservation is subject to the availability of both the Museum and the Museum’s staff.
- Customized Scavenger Hunt questions may be created for an additional fee.
- Age Recommendations: 18 and older
- Accommodates: Between 12 and 100 participants. We bill for a minimum of 12.