To ensure social distancing and follow federal and local government guidelines, we have reduced our capacity. Buying your tickets in advance is highly recommended to ensure contactless entry and lowered wait times.
Rules and Recommendations
- MASKS ARE RECOMMENDED. Masks are not required (except for education workshops), but highly recommended during the busy spring season.
- HEALTH MONITORING. Stay home if you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID19, or have had known exposure to the virus. Your mission and the Museum will be waiting for you when you are better.
- VACCINE CHECKS. Vaccine checks are not required for general admission to the exhibition and Spy Store.
- FOLLOW TEAM MEMBER DIRECTION. Please follow directions from our team members and have patience as we work through our new operational procedures.
- PACE YOUR VISIT. Most guests spend 2 to 3 hours enjoying the two floors of the exhibition. You can prepare for your visit by downloading the map.
- WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY with soap and water or utilize the hand sanitizing stations throughout the Museum.
- We have FINE-TUNED OUR INTERACTIVE STATIONS for your safety without compromising your experience. FREE STYLUS PENS ARE AVAILABLE upon request to safely engage with the interactives.
- We have set our HVAC system on 100% OUTSIDE AIR. The exhibits floors have complete air turnover every 15 minutes. All air handling units have two stage MERV-13 filtration which provides 98% efficiency for particles 0.3 -1.0 micros. And the Museum’s humidity is maintained at 50% RH which helps to limit virus transmission.
If you are unable to visit the International Spy Museum during this time, be sure to check out some at home activities, workshops, and programs. We look forward to welcoming you back to spy on us soon!
Questions or help in planning your visit? Please contact our call center at 202.393.7798 or email email@example.com
*Please note that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting the International Spy Museum, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.