A Family Game Night from the comfort
of your safe-house!
*PRIVATE BOOKING (*Up to 20 connections) | $285
Calling all agents: Take your next family or friend Zoom gathering to a new level of cool with a live, action-packed game night!
Does your family have what it takes to be spies? Now’s your chance to find out during an interactive Zoom mission! The International Spy Museum is infiltrating your home for an action packed Family Game Night. Hosted by a Museum Educator, participants will race against the clock to complete mini missions. Can you create coded messages, slip into disguise and design a super stealthy spy gadget? Your family’s teamwork abilities and tradecraft skills will be put to the test!
- Family Game Night is suggested for recruits ages 7-12 and their handlers, however ages 6 and up can play.
- Family Game Night is a 1 hour interactive mission led by the Museum’s professional staff.
- The Museum will connect with participants using our password-protected Zoom Room.
- Up to 20 households can participate.
- The adult who booked the Family Game Night will receive an email with the Zoom information one week prior to the event and is responsible for distributing the information to their participants.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide IT help to participants during Family Game Night.
- $285 Weekday or Saturday (Weekday programs are available after hours for an additional $100 subject to availability.)
- Cost covers up to 20 household connections
Dates and Times:
- Family Game Nights are offered Monday – Friday from 10AM – 4PM EST, except for national holidays. Saturday Programs are available at 1PM or 3PM EST. Weekday programs are available after hours for an additional fee subject to availability.
Book your Covert Couch Challenge. After booking, you will receive a confirmation email with a program form to gather more details. We will contact you within two business days of form completion to discuss your program and answer any questions! Family Game Nights are subject to availability and are on a first come/first serve basis.