The International Spy Museum is excited to offer FREE Museum admission and student workshops (both on-site and virtual) to Title 1 schools across the United States. To qualify for this program, schools must have 50% or more of their students on a free or reduced-price lunch program.
Access to SPY: Student Program Initiative is made possible through the generous support of the Diana Davis Spencer Giving Back Initiative.
- Reservation requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to desired date.
- Museum admission is limited to 60 student and 6 adult chaperone tickets per visit (SPY requires 1 adult chaperone for every 10 students for Museum entry).
- Limited availability (currently only for 2022-2023 school year and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Schools may book Museum admission, a workshop (on-site or virtual), OR a combination of both.
- If your school works with a tour operator, please have the tour operator email email@example.com.
Proof of Title 1: Schools must provide proof of Title 1 status before reservation can be confirmed. This can be in the form of a signed letter from a principal on letterhead or official school documentation.
Credit Card: A credit card must be added in order to hold your reservation. The card will not be charged unless you cancel less than 2 weeks before your visit and/or workshop or fail to show.
Cancellation Fee: If you need to cancel your visit and/or workshop, please let us know at least 2 weeks prior. If cancelled after that date or fail to show up, your school will be charged $150.00 and will not be able to participate in this program in the future.
To book a visit to SPY, click here
To book a SPY virtual workshop, click here.