The International Spy Museum is pleased to provide free Museum admission and student workshops (both on-site and virtual) to Title 1 funded schools across the United States. To qualify for this program, schools must have 50% or more of their students on a free or reduced-price lunch program.
- Limited availability (currently only for 2021-2022 school year) and is offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Schools may book Museum admission, a workshop (on-site or virtual), OR a combination of both.
- If your school works with a tour operator, please have the tour operator reach out to SPY’s groups sales account executive.
- Reservation requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to desired date.
- Museum admission is limited to 60 student and 6 adult chaperone tickets per visit (SPY requires 1 adult chaperone for every 10 students for Museum entry).
Proof of Title One: Schools must provide proof of Title 1 status before reservation can be confirmed. This can be in the form of a signed letter from a principal on letterhead or official school documentation. Please submit your information in the Title One Documentation Form.
Credit Card: A credit card must be added in order to hold your reservation. The card will not be charged unless you cancel less than 2 weeks before your visit and/or workshop or fail to show. To download a credit card authorization form, click here.
Cancellation Fee: If you need to cancel your visit and/or workshop, please let us know at least 2 weeks prior. If cancelled after that date or fail to show up, your school will be charged $150.00 and will not be able to participate in this program in the future.
To book a visit to SPY, click here
To book a SPY virtual workshop, click here
To submit your proof of Title One and credit card form, click here.
Access To Spy: Student Program initiative made possible through the generous support of the Diana Davis Spencer Giving Back Initiative.