The International Spy Museum is pleased to provide FREE Museum admission to local Title 1 schools.
Local School Counties: District of Columbia, Maryland: Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Calvert, Charles, Frederick, Howard, Montgomery, Prince George’s, St. Mary’s, Virginia: Arlington, City of Alexandria, City of Fairfax, City of Falls Church, City of Manassas, City of Manassas Park, Fairfax, Fauquier, Loudon, Prince William, Stafford
All SPY student workshops, both onsite and virtual, are FREE to all Title 1 schools (both local and non-local) across the United States. To qualify for this program, schools must have 50% or more of their students on a free or reduced-price lunch program.
- Reservation requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to desired date.
- Museum admission is limited to 60 student and 6 adult chaperone tickets per visit (SPY requires 1 adult chaperone for every 10 students for Museum entry).
- Limited availability (currently only for 2022-2023 school year and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Schools may book Museum admission, a workshop (on-site or virtual), OR a combination of both.
- If your school works with a tour operator, please have the tour operator email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of Title 1: Schools must provide proof of Title 1 status before reservation can be confirmed. This can be in the form of a signed letter from a principal on letterhead or official school documentation.
Credit Card: A credit card must be added in order to hold your reservation. The card will not be charged unless you cancel less than 2 weeks before your visit and/or workshop or fail to show.
Cancellation Fee: If you need to cancel your visit and/or workshop, please let us know at least 2 weeks prior. If cancelled after that date or fail to show up, your school will be charged $150.00 and will not be able to participate in this program in the future.