The International Spy Museum is dedicated to developing strong community ties through active involvement with local organizations and events.
We are pleased to accept donation requests on behalf of non-profit organizations and accredited academic institutions in their fundraising efforts subject to the following guidelines:
- Applicant must be a school or 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located within the D.C. Metro area.
- A request for donation must be submitted at least 90 days prior to the fund-raising event.
- No more than one donation is made to any group or its affiliate within a calendar year.
- Donations include two 2 (one-time use) Museum passes and general information about the Museum. Tickets are valid for one year after the event.
- Due to the number of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee that all requests will be filled. We are unable to accommodate requests outside the D.C. Metro area.
- We are unable to provide financial sponsorships or program advertising in support of fundraising events.
- All donation requests must be submitted online.
Click here to complete REQUEST FORM.