Limited Tickets Available
Tickets are sold out for today and extremely limited for the holiday weekend. Advance ticket purchase is highly recommended for future dates. If you need additional intel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Services Operative
Seasonal / Part-Time / Non-Exempt
The International Spy Museum (SPY) is searching for qualified new recruits to join their Guest Services Team. Top recruits demonstrate the ability to elevate the guests’ Museum journey by providing attentive and engaging customer service while performing key Museum exhibit functions. Operatives hold a significant responsibility to enrich the guest experience by providing a welcoming and creative atmosphere that fosters the joy of learning.
- An engaging, outgoing personality.
- Candidate must show strong initiative, judgment and decisiveness and be prepared to embrace new tasks and working practices.
- Ability to be flexible and self-sufficient in changing environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse public.
- Ability to represent the museum in a positive and professional manner.
- Candidate must be available to work a combination of mornings, afternoons, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Curates guest experiences based on individual guest needs.
- Monitors and maintains crowd control and flow of exiting guests, and promptly reports operational problems to GS Managers.
- Assists in all areas of Guest Services and Museum departments with special programs and events.
- Serves as a resource to new staff members.
- Consistently supports and assists Museum management in maintaining operational excellence, including performing basic cleaning and general upkeep of public areas.
- Utilizes standard operating procedures to resolve guest concerns and complaints in an efficient and effective manner. Communicates guest concerns/complaints to management and offers solutions to improve the overall guest experience.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Ability to effectively speak to large groups of people.
- Proven ability to communicate well within group settings.
- Proven ability to problem-solve and multi-task.
To Apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to the Guest Services Application Form.