**NOTE: AS A PUBLIC HEALTH PRECAUTION IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19 AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH MAYOR BOWSER'S RECENT ORDER, ONSITE EVENTS ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. EFFECTIVE BEGINNING 12.23.20.
Why not check out our all-new Virtual Private Tour option?
Take your Spy Museum experience to the next level with a private, VIP tour. From former intelligence professionals to Museum educators, we can provide an exclusive experience for your group.
Your private Museum experience will feature spy stories about missions, gadgets, and agents, both on-and-off the exhibit wall. Guides will showcase the can’t-miss-stories, share behind-the-scenes scoop, and tales that our favorite spies have told us that only we can reveal.
- Tour Content: Museum collection highlights tour (can be customized, for a fee).
- Guides: Tours are led by Intelligence experts and/or by members of our Museum staff who can offer insightful information about exhibits and share behind-the-scenes stories around key artifacts, exhibits, and videos.
- Group Size: One guide per 10 guests. Groups above 10 people will be split into multiple groups.
- Age Recommendations: Thirteen and older (specialty tours can be arranged for parties with younger children).
- Duration: Fees are based on a 60-120 minute tour of the Museum’s collections. Guests may choose to visit the galleries before or after the tour (dependent on operating hours and availability).
- Timing: Tours are available seven days a week, any day of the year with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas (based on availability).
- Fees: Connect with us today to learn more. Payment is due in full in advance of the tour.
- Add-Ons: Gifts, event space rental, exclusive Museum access, and behind-the-scenes artifact viewing are all available. Ask your Sales Account Executive about pricing.
- Reservation is subject to speaker availability.
- Guided Experiences can be conducted either during Museum hours, prior to opening, or in conjunction with an After-Hours event at the Museum.*
- If the program is conducted during Museum hours, the program must conclude no later than the Museum’s daily closing time.
- If the program is conducted after-hours, the program must conclude no later than 11 pm.* (Even spies need to sleep).
- Reservation is subject to the availability of both the Museum and the Museum’s staff.
Tours can be customized for an additional fee.
* After-hours access requires additional fee, which may be discussed over the phone.
The Spy Museum does not endorse, approve, or support the opinions stated by the speakers. Statements made by presenters do not represent the position or opinion of the International Spy Museum.