Is your team ready to accept a high-stakes mission? The International Spy Museum Scavenger Hunt challenges teams in a 90 minute quest to accurately answer spy–crafty questions. Upon arrival, participants will test their spy knowledge with a speed–quiz to determine who begins the Hunt first. Once completed, each team will be given the following tools to start their Hunt:
- Data retrieval sheet
- Museum Map
- Cipher decoding wheel
- Covert bugging devices
Racing through the exhibits, guests are sent on a spy–tingling covert mission to reveal invisible messages and locate a dead drop inside the Museum. Put your stealth skills to the test by bugging the opposing teams while completing a 20 question scavenger hunt. After teams complete their mission, Museum staff will score answer sheets for speed and accuracy to determine the top team. At the event's close, the MC will announce the results and prizes at your discretion.
- The Scavenger Hunt can be done either during Museum hours, or in conjunction with an After-Hours event at the Museum.
- If the program is conducted during Museum hours, the program must conclude no later than the Museum’s daily closing time.
- If the program is conducted after-hours, the program must conclude no later than 11 pm.
- Reservation is subject to the availability of both the Museum and the Museum’s staff.
- Reservations must be finalized with full payment fourteen (14) business days in advance of your event.
Cost & Reservation
- $37.95 per participant (plus tax) includes General Admission
- After-hours access requires additional fee, which may be discussed over the phone.
- Scavenger Hunt questions may be customized for an additional fee.