Calling all recruits… take your birthday celebration to a new level of cool and go undercover at the International Spy Museum.
Recruits will go on a secret "scavenger hunt style" mission where their tradecraft skills will be put to the test! Along the way, they will craft a cover story, slip into disguise, and decode secret messages. Will they succeed? That’s classified…at least for now.
Each Mission Top Secret Birthday Kit includes:
- 2 copies of the mission activity folio
- 2 copies of the parent mission guide
- 2 copies of the mission activity map
- 2 pens or pencils
- 2 cipher wheels
- 10 fake mustaches
- A classified pouch to hold all your materials
$75 per kit, $60 for members. (1 kit per celebration)
- Mission Top Secret Birthday is an add-on experience and does NOT include Museum admission. Museum admission should be purchased BEFORE purchasing Mission Top Secret Birthday.
- Designed for ages 6-12. We suggest no more than 10 kids participate in the mission. For larger parties, check out our virtual Top Secret Birthday party.
- Parents oversee the mission "scavenger hunt" through the Museum. Parents will receive detailed mission facilitation instructions (aka “Parent Mission Guide") in an email before their visit, as well as in the mission pouch.
- We recommend at least 1 parent for every 4 recruits.
- Mission activities take place throughout the exhibits on the 5th and 4th floors.
- Mission Top Secret Birthday activities include getting into disguise, cracking codes, staying cool under pressure and much more! (Sample question: Spies are everywhere including the Internet. Sneak into the Cyber Infinity Room and take a stealthy team photo!)
- SPY Educators are not available to facilitate parties.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the Museum. There is also not a place to store presents.
- A party space is not available.
Mission Top Secret Birthday takes place during normal operational hours.
- Kits are picked up at the front desk at your timed Museum entry.
Spy Birthday Gift Ideas