The Office Manager assists the IT, Facilities, and Video Production departments with organizational efficiency and effectiveness. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, and project management.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly.
- Flexibility to adjust to new tasks as priorities shift.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with Museum staff, contractors, and vendors.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Act as a liaison between Spy colleagues and IT, Facilities and Video Production staff.
- Maintain documentation from meetings, recording notes and tracking deliverables.
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Process invoices for the IT, Video Production, and Facilities departments.
- Organize ongoing projects to keep deliverables on track.
- Allocate tasks and assignments to team members including Help Desk administration.
- Develop standards and procedures that enhance office operational effectiveness.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory and acquisitions.
- Assist in keeping the office clean, safe, and in good working order.
- Such other tasks as from time to time are assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in office setting.
- Experience in project management/project coordination.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Salesforce/CRM products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to produce reports, assign tasks, accept instructions, and handle vendor contracts.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills with the ability to complete a wide variety of tasks.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Working knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Information technology terminology.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CMS platform.
Basic skills/knowledge or willingness to learn the and acquire proficiency in:
- Microsoft Windows, O365 Suite including MS Teams, Active Directory administration and Salesforce administration.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of printers, copiers, laptops, desktops and phones.
- Understanding of basic network principles as well as protocols and services such as IP, DNS, and DHCP.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, digital portfolio and salary requirements to the Office Manager Form.