The International Spy Museum (SPY) is searching for qualified new recruits to join their Guest Services ticketing team. Top recruits will demonstrate the ability to set the tone of the guests’ Museum journey by promoting and selling our museum experience while providing attentive and engaging customer service.
- Greets and serves visitors at the International Spy Museum, applying the Museum’s standard of guest service, while creating a fulfilling guest experience.
- Replenishes ticketing stock as needed and alerts Lead Ticketing Specialist to low supply.
- Maintains neatness and cleanliness of ticketing counter and surrounding area.
- Abides by all ticketing, and SPY policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Serves as general resource for all incoming staff.
Minimum Education Required:
- High School degree or equivalent
- One year cash handling & customer service experience required.
- Candidate must be available to work a combination of mornings, afternoons, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Candidate must have superb social skills for interacting with the public and be comfortable speaking publicly to large groups of guests.
- Candidate must have clear and professional written communication skills.
- Candidate must show strong initiative, judgment and decisiveness and be prepared to embrace new tasks and working practices.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong customer service skills
- Facilitate with accuracy collecting and disbursing cash
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse public
- Willingness to learn how to operate SPY’s automated ticketing system
- Ability to represent the museum in a positive and professional manner
Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by March 22, 2019. In your cover letter, please describe a situation in which you had to find a creative way to overcome an obstacle.
Resumes without cover letters will NOT be accepted.